Friday, September 6, 2013

Petrol price up AGAIN !!


Ah Jib’s press conference on petrol price hike could be like this?

Jib: Here, I am proud to announce petrol price increase!! … Eh, please tepuk lah. 

(Few wearing “We Love PM” t-shirt clapping hands)

Jib: First of all, I would like to dedicate this petrol price increase to all Mat Rempit who sokong BN all these while. Now, we hope you continue to give yr support by racing more and then, pump more petrol…. Eh, show lah sikit appreciation and happy face!!
Rempits: Yeah!!!! We love PM!!


Jib: Good nya. Remember, when bawa motor, bawa bendera UMNO and BN sekali, ok?
Rempit: Boss, MCA punya mahu bawa?
Jib: Eh!! MCA?? … ah, sudah lah tu.

(hahahahaha… laughter from the audience)

Jib: Next, I would like to highlight that Barisan Nasional always keep its promise… “I help you, you help me” … eh, I dah bagi BRIM tolong you, now u give me back petrol price lah. Janji ditepati, right?
Lingan (BN supporter): Correct, correct, correct!!

Reporter: But Datuk Seri, will this policy hurt BN image?
Jib: Eh!! U Malaysiakini punya reporter kah? Roket Press?
Reporter: No Datuk Seri. Mongkolia Press.
Jib: Oh, I tak kenal press ini, sumpah tak kenal langsung, ok?… by the way, BN image is enhanced by this people loving policy… bukankah BN is “Barang Naik”

Audience: This policy will burden rakyat!
Jib: Ah la, lu DAP hantar kah? We get the mandate from the people to conquer … eh, silap… to administrate this country… we won the election!! … If you don’t like it, migrate lah!!

(stunned and silence for a while)

Jib: ok, if u all got no more question, I need to go shopping with my wife, buy cincin and Hermas bags… remember, this policy is just warm up. there are more to come… endless possibilities, hehehe

No comments: